RiskOnBoard helps Boards and Management with Enterprise Risk Management.
With experience, and through case studies and examples, best practices and proven processes we share our frameworks to develop a tailored, effective risk management model. To build the right approach. Focus on the right risks. Build the right culture. An approach that is relevant to you, in your industry. We can help with any of the following:
- Refine or establish your executive and board risk management,
- Ensure you are getting the right information to manage risk
- Help you build the right risk culture for you
- Assess your current state of risk management maturity
- Develop recommendations to make your risk management processes more effective
- Help your senior risk officer set up or improve a risk management program.
As appropriate, we work with your Board of Directors and Senior Management team to set up risk governance and oversight, and with your management to implement risk management and reporting. Our approach incorporates best practices from the relevant standards, from COSO to ISO 31000.
We recommend best practices in risk management, provide key checklists and templates to support the risk management plan. Whether the challenges stem from strategic risk, operational risk, financial risk or industry-specific risk factors, or you need to build a more effective risk-aware culture, we have a robust Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) perspective, we have the tools and approaches to help. We work in a variety of industries, from entrepreneurial technology firms, to insurance companies to crown corporations and government departments and agencies to healthcare institutions. See our services.